We support and advise rural community groups on a wide range of issues and...
We are recruiting 2 Good Neighbour Fieldworkers
We are looking for two enthusiastic Good Neighbour Fieldworkers to be part of our National Lottery funded Good Neighbour Schemes project.
- This is a two year fixed term contract.
- £23,000 p.a. plus pension
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + any current NACRE discretionary days
- Based at the Hunsbury Hill Centre, Northampton.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 7th May 2021
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12th May 2021
- Download the poster here
Northants ACRE Leaflet with information about the charity
Job description and Person specification can be downloaded here.
Application form here
Equal Opps form here
If you are interested in the post, please email a completed application form and Equal Opps form to:
Please do not send CVs with the application form.