We support and advise rural community groups on a wide range of issues and...
Our Annual Review
We collect information on all the services and support we offer to our members and community groups. This information is invaluable in showing how effective our work is and what value for money we offer. Each year we produce an Annual Review that accompanies our Annual Accounts report.
2020 Annual Review
- All the support provided to the 217 Covid-19 groups our Rural Officer worked with
- How we helped to assist 27 new and existing Good Neighbour Schemes across the county to support the peoople they worked with - 1848 volunteers who helped approximately 7512 people!
- The invaluable updates our Community Facilities Advisor provided to our members about the changing rules for halls during the various lockdowns. Over 800 village hall interactions with 157 organisations from 127 villages!
- Our latest comprehensive Community Transport directory that covers 299 communities
- Helping our bulk oil customers to save on average over 10% on the cost of their heating oil
- The rural food survey we carried out in the Autumn to highlight the issue of food insecurity in rural areas: 58% of our respondents didn't know where they could get help with food if needed.
- The 4 Parish Councillor network meetings held throughout the year that covered topics ranging from affordable housing, the issues with management companies to improving the biodiversity of a village and how to be a resilient community.
- The many partners we worked with during 2020
- And our future plans for the charity and our lovely Hunsbury Hill farm site.
You can download the review here.