Find out how we can support your community on a wide range of issues....
NACRE working hours during COVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure our members that Northamptonshire ACRE is still working. Staff are home working and therefore their direct dial numbers at the Hunsbury Hill Centre are not being monitored. If you need to contact us please choose one of the following options:
- Email [email protected] and leave a message. This is email account is monitored daily and staff will get back to you about your query as soon as possible.
- Call 01604 765888 and leave a message. The answerphone message goes to an email account, which as above is checked daily.
- If you know the person you want to contact, please email them directly. Emails can be sent to [email protected]
To help you direct any email queries to the right person:
- Community facility queries should be directed to [email protected]. Frances works Tuesday to Thursday, 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- Queries about Good Neighbour schemes, community groups setting up as a result of COVID-19, rural services (shops, pubs and community transport) and environmental queries should be sent to Jenni Hedges, Rural Officer: [email protected] Jenni works from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm.
- If you have items you would like us to put out on social media or include in any of our e-bulletins or newsletters, these should be sent to Charlie Browne, Communications Adminstrator; [email protected] Charlie works Monday to Wednesday, 9.30am to 3pm.
- Queries about Bulk Oil, the Northamptonshire Village Awards, Hunsbury Hill Project or general administration queries should go to Natasha Jimenez Sanchez, Project Administrator: [email protected] . Natasha works Wednesday to Friday, 9.30am to 3pm
- For all other queries about rural matters such as community planning, affordable housing or rural proofing, please contact Elaine O'Leary, Chief Exec: [email protected]
Any queries relating to The Barns at Hunsbury Hill, our trading arm, should be sent to [email protected]
We want to thank all our members for their patience and understanding during this difficult time and hope you all remain safe. If you want to keep up to date with the latest information about coronavirus (COVID-19), please refer to the government website at: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public