We support and advise rural community groups on a wide range of issues and...
Community is vital for those living and working in rural areas. It’s critical that rural communities have a strong voice in matters that affect them.
Whether you’re addressing government at local, regional or national level, we aim to provide local communities like yours with the support and knowledge you need to make yourself heard. We’ll help you to identify your community needs and develop the skills, resources and expertise to achieve a thriving and sustainable future.
Much of our work focuses on supporting community issues and helping communities become more sustainable. We engage communities, bringing people together and helping them to work to achieve their aims and we do this by providing advice, support and resources on the following:
- Good Neighbour schemes
- Neighbourhood Plans
- Affordable housing
- Transport – both public and community transport
- Shops, pubs and other village services
- Community planning and engagement
- Best Village Competition – show off your village!
- Community Website and social media training
- Speed Watch in your village